Whimsy Entry Rules
Exhibit Dates Jan. 11th to Feb. 1st
Pick-up of work exhibited Monday, Feb. 3rd or Tuesday, Feb. 4th from 5-7pm
Open to artists in all media, age 16 and over.
All works entered must be original creations by the artist, not previously exhibited a BelmarArts Art Show, and must be show-ready and wired for hanging.
Conditions and artist instructions
• Two-dimensional pieces must be wired and ready for hanging.
• Maximum size for two-dimensional work is 48” in any direction.
• Framed two-dimensional pieces over 36″ in any direction must have Plexiglas instead of glass.
• 25 lb. maximum weight for work intended to be hung on the walls.
• Sculpture is limited to 60 lb. Pedestals must be provided by the artist.
• Entered and accepted pieces cannot be substituted and are committed for the duration of the show.
WORK THAT IS NOT WIRED OR IS OUTSIDE THE SIZE LIMITS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
Art sold is subject to a 30% commission fee. If not for sale, put NFS clearly on form and label. Remittance of NJ State sales tax will be handled by BelmarArts.
The BelmarArts will make every effort to treat your artwork with care. However, work is submitted at the artist’s risk. BelmarArts and the Art Show Committee will not be held liable for lost or damaged work. Artists are responsible for insuring their work from delivery to pick-up.
BelmarArts reserves the right to use digital images of accepted and exhibited artworks for the sole purpose of media and website PR and general advertising. Digital images will be those photos taken by BelmarArts staff and press photographers.